Regular 'Geeker

finster869 is keeping up the good workfinster869 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysbelieve1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN
Yes i add most of them to the imcokeman OEM (i of course renamed it so i don't distribute all my personal info though ) Haven't run into problems of overwritten settings yet, but I cross check the settings with the whole kitchen to be sure. things like making magic button settings and auto start i put in the magic button OEM and renamed so i knew what i did. i have a blank ext rom and use the sprint OEM from Schett for the configs.

I'm working on one now that should not even need calibration so i've removed the whole welcome.exe (cut paste calibration etc.)
Nice!

Finster so all you do is simply back up your registry and then restore it after a hard reset so you don't have to go through everything(ex. backlight, power setting, etc.)?
Exactly, but I haven't tried putting it right into the rom yet. I export the individual customized settings (i.e. activesync, notifications, buttons, etc.) to my storage card (not the entire registry), then just click on them one by one. I have tried putting them all into a combined registry file, but for some reason some of them weren't taking that way.

I will probably try putting a bunch of them in a custom rom like IMCOKEMAN is doing and see how it works.

Always- Don't forget your exchange server certificate (if your company uses one).