View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 04:39 AM
grzegorz10
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

grzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargrzegorz10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mobile Vista - Wisbar , WAD Skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by takada View Post
I already install WAD & Wisbar Adv3 and already download "MobileVista.rar" & "MobileVistaWAD's.rar" to my PC.

I also already do this :

1. Unzip MobileVista.rar :

- mobile-Vista-welcome (Cab) -> install on my mobile device
- mobile-vista-calculator-skin (Cab) -> install on my mobile device
- MobileVista.tsk -> Copy paste to *root*/Windows/ and seting as today theme
- MobileVistaWMP11 (folder) -> Copy paste to *root*/ProgramFiles/WindowsMediaPlayer/
- MobileVistaWisbar (folder) -> Copy Paste to *root*/Program Files/Lakeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/

2. Unzip MobileVistaWAD's.rar (Mobile Vista Landscape & Potrait folder's) to *root*/Themes/Desktop/

Then I tap and hold on dekstop, choose theme manager/wisbar theme/menu/install, on the drop down menu search in prorams /Lackeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/ mobile vista wisbar.

I also already seting the Theme as Mobile Vista

But i still can't change my Themes.

Any one help me?
Everything you have done is correct, as far as this theme is concerned.
Have you updated your wisbar recently to 3.1.0.7 or 3.1.0.8 both of these have problems, I myself have gone back to a earlier copy 3.1.0.4

If you don't have a earleir copy of wisbar then just select the theme and then Exit out of Wisbar and WAD and then start up Wisbar again annd you will find the theme will change. It's not Ideal for you but it will allow you to change the theme this way untill they fix the Wisbar problem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.