View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Hafrust
VIP Member

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Poll: Business question: MotoQ or HTC Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyM0use View Post
I am guessing this is for a cdma provider so I will skip the blackjack2 which I really like. If the people are not tech savy you have to go with the smartphone. Everything is done with menus and softkeys that will be more familiar to someone who has not used a wm phone before. I sell phones for a living and I can tell you that it is much easier to show someone how to use a smartphone, like the motoq, than it is to use a touchscreen device.

If I were buying for myself my answer would be different.
I agree 100%. But if you do decide to go the smartphone route, make sure the device runs windows mobile 6, such as the q9c. The original q had a lot of issues, but they seem to have got it right with the new version.