Thread: Show me the $!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 06:41 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Re: Anyone Upgrade their Verizon VX6800 to 6.1...?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Image911 View Post
Greeting!

Well, I've had my Verizon Mogul/Titan/VX6800 for the past three months and have modded its home theme using both PhoneAlarm and Ultimate Launcher. I keep reading about folks from other cell phone carriers that have upgraded their devices to the latest and greatest ROM & Radios. Some have warned about one or another conflict. Others are extolling their greatest satisfaction with their upgrading efforts.

That said, has anyone who is using Verizon had success doing an upgrade? (If so, what upgrade files did you use, and what changes/improvements did you realize?)

Did you let the phone load the added ROM files from Verizon - after the reboot?

What are the files and programs that you are using?

Does the latest Radio improve the sending and reception of Photos and Videos on MMS...?

How is the battery life - now that you've upgraded?

Lastly, on the "down side"... are there any negatives that you've noted...?

I know I'm not the ONLY person using Verizon as my cell phone service provider, so I know this information will be of interest to many other PPCgeekers out there!

I look forward to your replies!

Thanks for sharing!

Stay safe.
what does that has to do with a "$" key?