View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 05:22 PM
TheIgster
PPCGeeks Regular

TheIgster is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New PointUI release v1.5a TODAY (5/2/2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
nice find IG that should help some people out.
Unfortunately I can't get it to work. I've tried everything when it comes to gettting it to notify me of new email in my Hotmail account and to open that one by default, but it will not. If someone gets it working, please post how you did it.

I also notice that whenever I launch PointUI, it activates my Bluetooth for some reason. Can't seem to get it not to do this. Anyone else?

Edit:

I did end up getting it to work, but it still insists on opening the Outlook account by default, even though my message was in the Hotmail account. Not very intuitive really...Just not worth the effort AFAIC. That and the Bluetooth thing. I noticed now when I went to install PointUI again to see if I could get the messaging to work this last time, when installing, it also asked me where I wanted to install the program to and listed three items this time instead of the normal Device or Storage Card. Now it lists Bluetooth as an installation destination option? Anyone know why it would do this? Did this PointUI thing screw up my phone? I've never seen Bluetooth as an installation destination option before.

Last edited by TheIgster; 05-04-2008 at 05:43 PM.