View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 02:11 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I'm going to miss my thumbwheel alot =[

Can anyone tell how the dpad is going to be? It kinda looks like the ones on the VZW Chocolate, or maybe even and iPod type dpad....
The Touch has a thumbwheel? I never saw one. Remember, these photos are of the Diamond, not the Raphael. They're not indicative of what we can expect from the Raphael. The Titan had thumb wheel and tons of buttons, while the Touch did not. It's possible they'll do the same thing with the Raphael vs. Diamond.

That said, they do seem to be trying to keep a common design between them, so my hopes may be dashed when we see the final unit.