View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 01:10 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Considering that's how the current Touch is, and that's what we're seeing in photos now, it will NOT be specced back in before launch. Clearly they think it was fine for the original Touch, so why would they bother to change it for this one after revealing photos of it without?

All I can hope is that the Raphael doesn't get the same treatment. I rely heavily upon the OK button on the side of the phone (never use the one on the front, though), and I don't see that on the Diamond, either.
i agree completely... and i'm pretty sure it wont be making an appearance either.. i was just being hopeful they would come to their senses and bring it back..

Best... Member... Ever...