View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 09:23 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeagerhood View Post
I'm still running the other rom (Apache WM6 CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2) )
Sprint / ppc-6700 / UT Starcom
What is the diff between the two?
Also on the Build I'm running, on windows media player when I open URL put in the ip address it says error. ( http://69.152.206.63:1000/ ) That is a stream playing from my website. Any help would be apreciated.
WM6.1 vs WM6, and you must be running the test ROM...do yourself a favor and update.