View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 01:20 PM
justpctech
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new rom (vz) problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by brh2929 View Post
I will try out iGuidance STAT! There's a guy in my office who sent back his XV6800 for a Treo 700WX today because the 6800 doesn't feature the voice dialer. Can this be installed with a .exe file or would it require a new customized ROM? Does one exist? I've read up on some of the early requests for this but then it dawned on me that I'm running the latest DCD rom. Are those threads still useful if I don't want to give up DCD's ROM?
you can use Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer, or Microsoft Voice Command also for voice dialing. Neither would require a new ROM; the MSVC requires the .NET to be installed; not sure about Cyberon because I always have .NET installed on my builds.
If you would like to try the Cyberon, you can download it off my website at the following link:
Cyberon Voice Speed Dialer