View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 08:45 PM
CraigAnt
Lurker

CraigAnt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

THANX PEOPLE! I took a few things out, put it back into bootloader mode, and redid it. Now, it loads up at the Spash Boot screen and even draws a signal (indicated by the signal light...which wasn't present before) and it makes a chime sound (like it's loading) and the screen goes blank. However I am able to turn the power on/off (the phone lights dim)...I just can't use any feature on the phone at all (blank screen with no response). Anyway...to make a long story short....because I needed my phone 2nite...I put it back in bootloader mode and ended up installing WM5 back onto it (from the UTstarcom website).

(get ready)
So even though I believe that there are no stupid questions...I might prove myself wrong by asking this...

To operate and install this kitchen software, should I have installed some early form of WM6 or some other ROM software? If so...are there any suggestions as to something that I should do 1st before trying this again?