View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 02:44 PM
pcdoc
PPCGeeks Regular

pcdoc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

I am having a different problem with UL, although I get absolutely no lockups, so I guess I am lucky. But the problem I am having is with my main UL today screen. I have it set up with the header on top, HTC Home in the middle, and some application icons on the bottom, (very similar to up2nogood's screen using his reflectorized icons.) The problem is that randomly the screen will adjust itself somehow and the scroll bar will appear on the right side as if the screen is too long for the actual touch screen. If I go to UL setup I can check off the Fixed Plug-In Height and set the pixels and it will correct temporarily and the scroll bar will disappear. But then randomly the scroll bar appears again and the screen is too long to fit. I then go to UL setup and disable the Fixed Plug-In Height and the problem will correct itself and the scroll bar disappears. But then it happens again. It is a cycle that I can not correct or figure out why it is happening. I know I probably didn't explain this very clearly but if anyone can make sense out of it and knows how to correct it permanently, please let me know. Thanks.