Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 12:56 PM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Did not "remove" any plugins. I flashed a clean empty rom without plugins, no contacts, nothing, new from the factory, and installed UL. On first boot, without even ever getting into the phone, already Today screen locked.

No edits, no settings, no customizations, no nothing, brand spanking new.

Try it, flash to stock 6.0 rom and install UL. Let me know the result.

-CC
That is strange I run different ROMs from time to time but right now i have UL running on stock Mobile 6 from Alltel...its the latest ROM update from this month with the Rev A updates. It also run great on my stock mobile 5 on a IP-830 on sprint. Its never been buggy for me unless i messing with plugins. However i did download a corrupt version when first installing some time ago. I just redownloaded and it worked fine.