Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 11:32 AM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
I'm glad it working for you. The activesync thing is the same thing I had happen when i corrupted my ini at the beginning as activsync would show up on the screen and it would just freeze. I was trying to update SBP PP from within UL and I realized that that caused the corruption. The only other program that did it to me was when I tried to integrate HTC Home which caused the same problem for UL when I tried to do anything to HTC.

I am guessing that the UL ini file was already FUBAR when you removed all of the plugins which is probably why you still go the same result even after you deactivated them in the UL Config.

At any rate make sure and back up!

Enjoy.
Oddly enough I had it lock up on me with a screen saying that Active sync had sync'd. Which it hadn't. It locked up the device even after 4 soft resets. I had to remove the SD card with UL on it before my today screen would come back up.