Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 10:54 AM
rdavidsmith
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Its a matter of the UL ini file getting corrupted. Usually its a result of trying to do something to another today plugin within UL. It is definitely in your best interest to configure any plugins outside UL and then put them back. You can recover without a hard reset if you are quick and get to the uninstall program screen before the phone freezes or if you have SBPP or other program that has a safe mode you can uninstall/reinstall UL or replace the ini from backup if you backed it up. Its a pain but I have not had this happen to me since the first week I had UL installed and I tweak it all the time. Your best bet is to make sure you are messing with the today plugins outside of UL, have the ul ini backed up if something does happen.
Yeah thats true anything like HTC home Cust has to be removed from UL all together. Even something as simple as changing the clock settings or icons will corrupt UL. I haven't found any other way than to remove the plugin and replace it once i soft reset.