View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 05:11 AM
dew.man
Regular 'Geeker

dew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardew.man is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Am So Sick Of This @#$%@#$% Phone!!!

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. My Touch is working (near) flawlessly. It is the first one they sent me (no exchanges), and I sync via bluetooth to a Vista box, but use an XP box for any ActiveSync/unlocking style operations.

You may be too frustrated to try any of this, but here are some more ideas for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonabob View Post
I miss 95% of my calls, EVERY DAMN DAY!!! I get about 40-60 calls a day for business and I'm lucky to get about 5 of them. the phone half rings and goes right to VM!!!
Have you tried the CycleSlot hack? This dramatically reduces the time it takes for your phone to ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonabob View Post
Every @#$@#$ TIME I try to connect my phone, it will connect for about 20-30 seconds AND THEN SAY "NOT CONNECTED" WHY !@#$@#($(@#$ (*@#$* IS IT DOING THIS!!! I am so livid right now,To do the Rev A. deal I need to be connected, yea right!!
Sounds like a device driver conflict on your pc. One thing to try, if you're still up for it, is flash from sd. If you can get it to stay connected long enough to unlock (quick process), you can then put the nbh on a memory card, and flash without the computer.