Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 01:00 AM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
I get this same exact result on my Mogul.

-CC

P.S. Lots of threads on "freezing phones" most having to do with UL and no fixes other than "do a hard reset".. I know there have to be more solutions, because there are many people that use UL..
Its a matter of the UL ini file getting corrupted. Usually its a result of trying to do something to another today plugin within UL. It is definitely in your best interest to configure any plugins outside UL and then put them back. You can recover without a hard reset if you are quick and get to the uninstall program screen before the phone freezes or if you have SBPP or other program that has a safe mode you can uninstall/reinstall UL or replace the ini from backup if you backed it up. Its a pain but I have not had this happen to me since the first week I had UL installed and I tweak it all the time. Your best bet is to make sure you are messing with the today plugins outside of UL, have the ul ini backed up if something does happen.