View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 10:57 AM
rjc02648
PPCGeeks Regular

rjc02648 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VetVito's Aero Windows Mobile (6.1.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipdog View Post
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work that you put into these roms. Its great that people like you donate your time to make hardware perform like it should direcly out of the box. I've downloaded both the 6.1 slim and the BlackPill.
Both are superfast, but I do have an issue with the BlackPill.

After I create a ActiveSync partnership with my pc and sync Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Tasks, Notes, Favorites and OneNote, it takes about 3 minutes for the today screen to appear( the pda just sits at the screen bofore the today screen. Even then I usually have to use the power button to turn the unit off and then on again to get the today screen to appear. Once the today screen appears it does seem that everything functions fine. I have tried hard resetting the phone and then creating the partnership/snycing but I have the same issue.
When using the Slim 6.1, I don't have this problem 30-40 seconds after a soft reset and the phone is sitting at the Today screen. I would really like to run the BlackPill, do you have any suggestions

I'm running the everyone else rom as Verizon is my provider
Any ideas?
Thanks again VetVito for all your hard work
What's the link to those? Don't mean to be a pain but can't seem to locate them on front page.