View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 05:24 AM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: I Am So Sick Of This @#$%@#$% Phone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonabob View Post
Seriously.. I am going to throw it through a window!!

I miss 95% of my calls, EVERY DAMN DAY!!! I get about 40-60 calls a day for business and I'm lucky to get about 5 of them. the phone half rings and goes right to VM!!!

Its @#%@#$% @#$%

Now I see the Rev A update deal. I wanted to give it a go!! You think I would get lucky? NO!!! Active sync @#$@#$ SUCKS!!!!

I have 4 phones since I got this, all with different problems.
I have had two installs of XP, SP2, and now Vista.. Every @#$@#$ TIME I try to connect my phone, it will connect for about 20-30 seconds AND THEN SAY "NOT CONNECTED" WHY !@#$@#($(@#$ (*@#$* IS IT DOING THIS!!! I am so livid right now,To do the Rev A. deal I need to be connected, yea right!!

I have tried every @#$@#$ trick you could do, Keep the backlight on, check off the check mark under connections for USB, Tried 3 different cables.

ITS ALL THE SAME BS!!!!!

I'm done!
well, im just guessing here, but you probably have a bootleg copy of all those operating systems you mentioned. dont get me wrong, i dont think i've ever had a legal copy of xp lol, but there are alot of crappy copies of xp out there. try to find a good one if thats what your doing, if not, then pretend like i didnt say anything.