View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need app to track my girlfriend please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost26 View Post
Did the guy say anything about not trusting her or her cheating. I mean, I am sure it is the most likely scenario, but doesn't the possiblity exist that it is something else entirely. Maybe she has a medical condition and he just wants to know where she might be if he can't get in touch with her.

I guess some of the flamers have bad experiences that they are drawing on themselves. Or maybe a little too much Springer on thier Sprint TV. Who knows?
yeah and maybe he need to do that 'secretly' so that she'll know he has her best interest at heart?! There are only a handful of reasons to secretly try to spy on someone and none of them are noble or honorable...

Best... Member... Ever...