View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Those are the same specs I posted a while back... strange that they would repost the article.

Its seems that they removed some of the original specs...
That article from BGR links to my story at WMExperts (Not sure why it's being reposted here though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I'm confused about the camera though.... Will there be one on the front AND back? Because I don't think our networks use video calling yet...
With RevA, video calling is possible but at least according to PhoneNews, it won't be implemented till QChat and Wimax are all ironed out.