View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 03:24 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Another Raging Idiot briAnother Raging Idiot bright idea... (ConceptPhone) part5(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot View Post
haha... Matel received hundreds of calls about the hoverboard because Doc in B2F said something to the effect that they had been out for years and companies just didnt want to release them.
Nice analogy though... MagLev trains can do it, you would think there would be some sort of special floor&board combo that could do it. The existing AirBoards are just too bulky, but a MagLev board on a special foundation seems within reason..although rather dangerous.
Didnt want to derail my own thread... lol

now if i can just get my phone to hover when I drop it...
do that and i'll give you one meelion dollars

Best... Member... Ever...