View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 12:21 PM
bkhoste
Regular 'Geeker

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: need app to track my girlfriend please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knether View Post
Honestly, what is the forum coming to?

The man is asking for help, not for you to advise him, or to tell him where his girlfriend is at.

This is PPCGEEKS.com, not (Lets try to insult the man.com) Act mature, and help the man out of if you can. And If you cannot then just dont say anything and move along.

to TC: I wish I had an answer for you bro, you must be going threw an ordeal, try contacting Cheaters. They might help out a bit.

I agree, but you have to look at the "flamers" post count. Most low and posting because they think they are being funny, but fail to realize they look stupid. Best just to ignore them and move on. Now, on topic...

I was searching to find a post that was similar to this one that had a program that would allow you to track someone phone. Problem was, you have to install it on her phone. You most cost effective method is to straight up ask her and then decide what to do from there. Good luck to you, I hope all goes well for you.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .