View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 11:42 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I'm confused about the camera though.... Will there be one on the front AND back? Because I don't think our networks use video calling yet...
The Tilt outside of the US also has a low-res camera on the front in addition to the one on the back. Here they dropped it, though. I'm assuming that this spec is only for the GSM models outside of the US.

This line of phone seems to show that HTC's finally catching on to making CDMA and GSM versions of the same models instead of seemingly forgetting there's lots of us CDMA users in this country and releasing lackluster also-rans for us.