View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 11:51 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General
Threadstarter

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a reg edit for wm6 html email 'internet images blocked'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
LOL I made a thread asking was there "any" reg tweaks for the built-in email app but I got zip.

There is a way because when you have an Exchange Server 07 account, that very option is available, Nautica.
Among other cool things like flags and confirmations when your send email was "read", delivery confirmations, etc etc. *Juicy stuff*

I took a fumble through the registry out of frustration and haven't seen any setting/s that looked helpful or good. :/
yeah i remember readin about the flags and confirmations when MS was first rolling wm6 out along with the talk about how email images could be toggled with an exchange account... sucks that they didnt just open this up to all wm6 devices...

Best... Member... Ever...