View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 04:34 PM
ajones7279
Halfway to VIP Status

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Re: Sprint Touch Clone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcuser View Post
what if the phone is not used at the same time but used in different locations, like 30 miles away and calls are made within 5 minute time span. I was hoping to clone it and have on touch for internet use only and no voice service. Only issue is the extra phone i have was reported lost. So i wish to clone this lost phone to my existing working legit phone. Also.. i would imagine using the data service at the same time would give the gig up right? Thxs for the info.. i al really considering doing this to have a extra phone for personal use only and not to sell.
No you can't do anything at the same time, no voice, no data, etc. If you turn both phones on at the same time, Sprint will pick that up and flag your account. Its advised to take the battery out of whichever phone you're not using. BUT NEVER EVER TURN THEM ON AT THE SAME TIME

Last edited by ajones7279; 04-27-2008 at 04:37 PM.