View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:53 PM
TalynOne
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

TalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuffTalynOne knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tutorial: USB DUN with "Wireless Modem" app on HTC Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbones1978 View Post
I installed that thank you, but if i connect with wmoden over usb works great, but if i use BT I get redirected to here
https://dunsp.vzw.com/selfProvisioni...sioningServlet
Hmm, I don't have Verizon, so I can't really do any debugging for your issue. But a search came up with this for the PPC-6700 (Precursor to the Titan) that may apply:

Quote:
Enable Bluetooth DUN (Dialup Networking)
NOTE: This is common knowledge, not an original hack by any means

Once Multi-NAI has been disabled, enabling dialup networking is relatively simple, and will allow you to connect your laptop to your carrier's data network. If your DUN has been crippled, chances are you're using Verizon.

1. Dial ##3328873 (##FEATURE) and press Talk
2. Enter the unlock code (000000 for Verizon)
3. For each of the two features ("Enable Wmodem" and "Enable BT DUN"):

* Hilight the feature
* Click the 'Edit' option
* Change the value to 'Enabled'

4. Click the OK option, and you will be prompted to soft-reset

Now, whenever you would like to use Dialup Networking (or when pairing your device), run the "Wireless Modem" application from the Programs menu. If this does not appear, use File Explorer to navigate to your Windows directory, then click the WMODEM application (Hint: You'll need to "Show All Files" to see it). Then:

* Choose 'Bluetooth' from the dropdown menu
* Click 'Start'

You will need to turn off any data connection before using WModem
Source: http://www.zdziarski.com/papers/xv6700.html