cortez
PPCGeeks Regular

cortez is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon VX6900 - Altell ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerman821 View Post
i am also on verizon.. i did the same thing ran the alltel flash this morning.. screwed up and forgot to shutdown while customizing so i ended up not being able to connect to the internet or call out.. so i continued on and just flashed to the 6.1 jak's rom, which is pretty amazing, but i still was in alltell mode. whenever i tried to call out i got a message saying that verizon couldnt recognize my phone and i had to call #8899 for tech support.. i did that and played dumb saying it just stopped calling out.. he said it would be fixed by the time i hung up.. he was right my internet and calls/text started working again. so i went to test google maps and windows live search... it quickly picked up that i was near falls lake in north carolina.. wierd.. since im in va and it said (0) satelites.. so i just left it be and went on with life for a while.. i decided then to try it out again recently i went in the middle of the street waited about 5 mins and boomm 7 sats and exact position of where i was .. both worked perfect..
can you direct me to the 6.1 JAK Rom? thanks. fyi, i flashed the alltel ROM and got GPS to work very well with Garmin Mobile XT.