Everette
PPCGeeks Regular

Everette is keeping up the good workEverette is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
I switched over to DCDs rom while i wait for 5062. My only custom rom experience was with n2c. So I figured while we wait, I'de give it a shot.

it's pretty cool. Works right away and fixes a lot of problems that i had with no2chems builds. UC had no issues and WeatherPanel works! And on UC even!

That being said, I'll probably switch back over to n2c when his new rom comes out. DCD is a little too buggy for me. A great rom. tons more available memory than n2c and all around faster impressive rom.

But I have never had to soft reset this many times with any of n2c roms. Speed is nice, but I'd rather have a more stable rom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by agkelos View Post
I switched to dcd in the meantime too, and although I found it a little bit more responsive and fast, the damned rom wouldnt let my calls go through and the voice mail alert would go off two hours after I actually received it. With vet vitos it was kind of the middle ground but I want No2 rom NOOOOWWWWWWW...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Why exactly are you having to soft reset? I'm on DCD 3.0.4 and going on 6 days without a soft reset.
No offense guys, but I don't think that this is on topic with No2Chem ROM Upgrade stuff. I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is kind of the reason why this thread is so huge, making it hard to find upgrade related issues/fixes.