View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:41 AM
Cathy D
Lurker

Cathy D is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'll be happy to explain Exchange and Active Sync for you

I work for 123Together, and read your posts. While Exchange and ActiveSync will give you the push mail that you are searching for ---there is one thing that it cannot do: you cannot have push two way synchronization with multiple email accounts. You mentioned that you need to answer from 7 different accounts with their email address--Exchange will only allow 1 email address the push synching that you want. There is not a phone out there that will allow push mail from multiple accounts, unfortunately. It is not a technology that has been developed yet.

Now, if you had one email address (mailbox) that all of these email accounts were going to, and you could make do with 1 FROM address, then your problem would be solved. You can purchase a single Exchange mailbox with activesync and 1GB of storage space for as little as $14.99/mo. at 123Together.com and get a free copy of Outlook 2007 as well. No contracts, 30 day no obligation trial, cancel at any time....absolutely nothing to lose.

If you ever want to discuss this further, please feel free to call or email me. I'll be glad to help.

Good Luck!

123Together.com Exchange Hosting
sales@123Together.com
800 9-MS-EXCH