View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 11:22 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ignoring Texts/Calls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
I never could get CallFirewall to work. You've had luck with it?
i had problems w/ callfirewall when i first tried it as well. would always get an error message about the xml file it uses to hold user settings... but when i tried the latest update v4 i think, it's been working PERFECTLY since then.

Best... Member... Ever...