View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 05:38 PM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CyberMonkey On Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
alright i want to start off by saying that i dont wanna call you out at this time but i need to know what is goinng on. on April 19th i purchased a mogul off of CyberMonkey from here for 200 dollars. i sent the money instantly after he gave me the ok. and he stated that he would ship out the next day on the 20th (sunday , even though he cant so ill give him monday no problem) and he stated that he would give me the tracking number. he is now avoiding me and seemingly taking off with 200 dollars!!!!!!! send me a reply to one of the two pricvate messages i sent oyu trying to see what is going on. ive even sent some when he was online since i looked in his profile and said he was. so let me know what is going on or i will take actions and all since i have your information and on top of that you also will have a paypal fraud opened against you so i can get my money back. your choice bro you dont mess with a cop since we can make just one call and thats not a fake threat trust me ask kaos or anyone else at my site and thy know im not messing around when i say that. (kaos is a member here to send him a pm.) but lets get this worked out so we dont have to go through the hassle of this. hit me up bro so we can work this out.

Matt19 aka D/\SH
ok got in touch and hopefully working this out without any problems or further delays.