View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 07:46 PM
chappy
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
You ask what the better speed of the iPhone allows it to do that WM cannot. Is not the better speed enough of an answer?
No. How are you judging this? What are you comparing? Why is the fact that it's faster better? A Dodge Viper is faster than most cars on the road, but it doesn't do everything that other cars do. Is the Viper a better car because it's faster? No.

I'm not sure what frustrations you have with WM, but I've had none that I haven't caused myself. Suprise, most issues with Windows, be it on a PC or on a Mobile device, are caused by the user, not the OS itself.

But whatever, be a jerk. Sorry I dared question you and your superior opinion that the iPhone is the fastest thing ever and that's all that matters. I wouldn't want the Mogul to be like the iPhone at all. It's not even a smartphone. It's basically an iPod with a phone attached to it. Wow. I can do anything an iPhone can do with a Samsung M610.

edit: Just for the record, I have nothing against Apple at all. My next computer is going to be an iMac. I just don't think the iPhone is the second coming of Jesus is all.

Last edited by chappy; 04-23-2008 at 07:53 PM.