View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
ajones7279
Halfway to VIP Status

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Re: Opera Mini 4.1 Beta is out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
thanks it seems to be running fine now. But when i stopped using it about a week ago it was because the constant lock ups. I switched to netfront and it kept giving me not enough ram errors.... so I'm back to 4.1 opera. Anybody know how to use the synch feature. I tried to synch but it doesnt take favorites from PIE. Do you actually have to connect to the desktop and synch that way?
Thats not for syncing IE favorites. Thats for your opera account and snyching with Opera desktop favorites I think but I could be wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
oh ok now i get it, it was weird to me cuz in my experience it doesnt compare, mobile is way better. I got opera mobile for free as well, ill admit it wasnt easy but a little sweat in a search pays off lol
Opera mini is actually pretty good on ppc. And everyone has Opera Mobile 9.5 because its a leaked beta. You can find that on this forum. It's more like Opera Mobile 9.405 because the official one hasn't been released yet