View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 12:17 PM
gobmonster
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC bringing VGA displays to sprint: Raphnel and Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
First, i would STRONGLY STRONGLY suggest not committing fraud as above to "break" a Mogul once the Raphnel comes out.

Second, they have no obligation to give you a Raphnel as a swap. the treo 800w is actually the direct correlation in specs to the Mogul that would be given as a swap. The Raphnel would be a higher tier and cost phone than the Mogul with 3mp, VGA, more memory etc.

I seriously doubt youd have much luck with that one when theres a 6.1, 128/256, wifi, gps phone with similar specs out in the Treo. Realize their policy says they only have to give you a phone with SIMILAR features, not an upgrade.
Id like to take your word for it, but the apache was upgraded to the mogul. But i can understand what your saying, mogul to raphnel is >>>>> than mogul to treo

Still, i have a broken mogul that they keep telling to take a touch for, and im just going to hold out. Im thinking that this phone will probably cost about 600 USD new, so i have to wish that i can get something in return for my mogul. And if not, i'll just swap to the treo and hit ebay for the extra doe