View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 12:15 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexVision View Post
NueLED is the first thing I configure and do not encounter the issue you speak of. I am however building it into the ROM.
Likewise, I have also not experienced this problem, but I have used nueLED exclusively in either pre-built nueROMs or cooked in.

The hypothesis sounds logical due to the timing, but still doesn't have enough information present. It seems likely to me that this is either a symptom of the installation method, or its interaction with another utility common to your installations. I would recommend, if you have the opportunity, testing this further by installing a fresh ROM with nueLED and configured it without installing any further applications and see if the problem presents itself. If my suspicion is correct, you should not have any problem answering calls. Then install, soft-reset, and test a call with each of your other common applications until you have the problem. Then hard-reset and configure nueLED and ONLY that application to re-verify that that is the cause. That's all assuming that nueLED is important enough to you to go through the effort. It would be a great help to any others out there who share your problem, though. I know I would be curious about the results in case I ever choose to run whatever combination you have, and/or if the problem does suddenly appear for me, as well.