Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 08:02 AM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Does it allow you to embedd today plugins? Does it add Safe Mode? Does it add button customizations and Alt+Tab? I can't live without any of those.
Yes it does embedd today plugins, no it does not do safemode, no it doesnt have custom buttons. It does however have a very small memory foot print compared to PP. Its also most customizable in every way. If you dont care about the aninmations or small memory footprint then PP is probably just fine IMO.

Off topic, My beef with PP is that I dont use most of the stuff that comes with it an hogs my memory - close button, tabbed browsing (who has the memory for that), scrolling (not that great), custom bottons (already included in custom roms). Actually what did it for me is the lack of integration with Diary (which i use), they took away the feature that let me put each tab in each PP tab, so now i just run Diary only on my today screen and put my today plugins into that.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 04-23-2008 at 08:08 AM.