Thread: White Spots
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 02:30 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I can see a light at the end of the tunnel...

I just got a replacement refurbished phone. Mine had the Dpad & wifi switch stop working, as well as freeze after the 2nd boot screen on resets.

Since I had both these side by side, I got to notice a difference in the screen. My old non-refurb's screen was ALOT darker (like old sony TVs) so the colors were much more vivid ( I have a Pocket PC printed one that is the same). The replacement refurb is grayish, it has the white flourecent bulb dot behind the screen. I also notice 3 wires on the top right side behind the LCD, that look like veins.. Anyone else see that on theirs?

One thing I did notice about the grayish - duller screen is that is has less glare and easier to read in sun light because of the lack of gloss.

The casing of the replacement is also not shinny, its duller and has four splits in the moldings, one at each side corner.

It does feel more solid, screwed tighter, my send and end buttons are also scraped..

Any Sprint techs on here know of this issue with the bright spot showing?

-CC