View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:04 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Questions from a new vogue owner

-comes w/ WM 6.0....you'll need to flash a custom ROM that has 6.1
-we're still waiting for the Rev A upgrade.....maybe someday, lol
-youtube vids can be played if u install TCPMP & flashvideobundle, there are other apps too that will play the vids
-various apps will get you various looks....yes, even an iphone look

you need to do alot of reading & searching 1st!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spigen View Post
well I've just order this phone and wondering where to start.

-so i guess if someone could give me a good first and second step of stuff to do. I think by then I can handle it.

examples:
-does the touch come with windows pro. 6.1 straight out of the box or does it need to be upgraded?

-what about the Rev A upgrade I have been reading out?

-Then I was reading somewhere else or possible on a youtube video, a guy adding some software to make it run more efficiently.

-what about all these iphone look alike programs, extra task bar programs etc...

so yup just some basic questions if guys could help out, thanks.

OR possiblely:

if you were to open the phone out of the box and turn it on. what would be the first couple steps you would start with.