dbigdawg
PPCGeeks Regular

dbigdawg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Rumor??

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2no6ood View Post
So I will post this here for us touch users with unlimited Internet. Call sprint, when the automated service asks you what you need help with, say cancel my account. You will get transferred to retentions, Tell them you have the vogue and you don't think its fair that your paying 25 dollars a month for a service when picture mail, telenav, video mail, and in my case sprint tv doesn't work. I did this and they gave me a 15 dollar credit to my account each month for the next 2 years. I now have sero 1000 min, unlimited Internet, tep, and unlimited 2-way text messaging for 55 bucks out the door you might want to try this before the update is released

up2no6ood? Is sharing ways to hammer a service provider really a good thing? To knowingly spread ways to diminish the provider in the same thread that people are complaining about free upgrades and service qualities seems to be a bit of a contradiction. Do you want people to lie to get a better deal or do you want the company to fund more and better services?

Don't give me the "just watching out for the little guy" line either. A 28 BILLION loss says that Sprint may not be robbing from the masses.