View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 01:40 PM
justpctech
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by westptx View Post
I just updated from 5059 to 61a and I'm having a few issues:
1) Bluetooth does not work. When I go to the comm. manager and try to turn it on, it never switches on. Also, when I go into Settings->Connections->Bluetooth, when I hit the Mode tab, I get a dialog saying "There is no Bluetooth hardware installed on this device."
2) Since this morning, I haven't been able to make/receive phone calls, not sure why. It seemed to work just fine yesterday (resetting does nothing). When I try to make a phone call...the speaker starts making these soft "thumping noises" and then the phone call just ends.

Any ideas?
well if you had 5059 on it then you have the updated radio already. the "no bluetooth hardware" sounds like a bad build to me. might want to try another one.