View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:17 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What happened????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney60 View Post
To all the threads on this forum? there used to be over 20 pages but now there's only 7 and search no longer is useful. I'm trying to find the threads that discussed playing music through the car stereo. I recently bought a cable but I can't find it again. It is a double male adapter cable that plugs into the phone and the 3.5 adapter port on the stereo. Unfortunately it can't be used at the same time as charging the phone because the angle covers up the charging port.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=233792

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

to fix your other problem, goto USERCP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Default Thread Age Cut Off
& Change to what you wish...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-21-2008 at 09:20 AM.