midiology
PPCGeeks Regular

midiology is keeping up the good workmidiology is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweaks for Titan

Quote:
1) I would like to have the date NOT shown on the today screen
Do not need to edit registry for this,, simply go to "Start/settings/today/items/ uncheck date....."

Quote:
5) Set the camera to superfine
Dont have to edit registry for this either,,, just "Open camera, click the monkey wrench on the bottom left, then click the icon that looks like a person in a picture frame with a wand, click quality, change to superfine... click ok, and your done..."

Quote:
4) When opening pictures & video, is there a way to default to the storage card for viewing instead of the device?
On this I did find a few things in the registry that may be for this,,, Not sure though,, but as it is late at night, I decided not to try them yet,,,
but a little tip is,, since it is opening "my pictutres" folder,,, then just doing a registry search for "pictures" and sifting through them would maybe get you close to what your looking for...

Quote:
2) I would like for my device password to be set in the prov file and set to 15 minutes
Dont quite know what you are talking about here....

Quote:
3) Is there a way in the cab manager to auto select "English" in weather panel. This way I could avoid having any user intervention during install.
And again,, Im opting out of answering this one due to too much vagueness,, if you might clarify a little what you are looking to do then Ill try to help...