View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 09:49 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: radar detector software

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkhoste View Post
You are right sorry about that. Here is were we are with the Radar Detector Software. It is really more of a work around then a program, first turn on your bluetooth and Ir beam receive, do not plug your device in to any outlets. Next run a GPS program, Live Search works great, now without turning off Live Search, go into your phone settings and chose the phone alert you want to sound. This is an important part, make sure you have a passenger with you, give them your device to hold pointing out the window. When they,(your passenger) sees a police car they are to hit the play button next to the sound you chose, this will alert you to the police car and to slow down. As long as your passenger is paying attention it should work 100% of the time, if it does not, it is your passengers fault.
Thanks! But in my area the cops have them low profile led lights and they are hard to spot. Is there a registry hack to improve my passengers vision?
Or should I use one of them trailer-park-trees from lsme420's sig?

LOL...