Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 04:20 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
Thanks Eehrhard...

When I set up UL previously I tried batterystatus and hated it, which is why I was shying away from it this time, but after investing some time on xda, I've got batterystatus set up the way I like... almost. I'll post pics in a day or two, and I'll be happy to share my batterystatus xml with anyone who's interested.

Here's another question.. any chance batterystatus would play nice with having two instances running? I'd like to set up my "notifications" line to be static at the top of my today screen, but I'd like the clock and other stuff on a page in UL.

Any input?

Edit: The short answer: No, batterystatus can't have two instances running...

So, to rephrase my question... Is there another app that I can use to configure a nice digital clock/date screen?

Here's my what my today screen looks like.. I'd like to stay similar to this... Currently, everything in the blue theme is static and UL exists below, but I'd like more room on my screen for UL so I don't have to have 7 UL pages... I'd like to find a nice clock today plugin that I can have on one screen, and I'll just keep the notification bar from Batterystatus..

You can try rlToday. It is similar to battery status. I havent tried it but it is pretty customizable just like BatteryStatus. Let us know how it goes.