View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 02:56 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgalbraith98 View Post
I am having issues with the updater, can't get it to do anything but tell me "the parameter is incorrect". I manually downloaded BuildOS.msi (digitally signed by GguruUsa Saturday, April 19, 2008 4:07:45 AM) and manually download the three .RAR from ppckitchen.org and have already flashed my Apache to my hearts content. I just would rather do it right.

As far as I can tell the Updater is complaining about a piece of the settings file that should describe the url of a XML file. I can make the error go away by guessing the url to the XML, But I just can't guess the right one (there by breaking it, but hey ... no error)

Would anyone like to send me a valid Updater\settings.ini, or send me the secret to how to fix?
You must be on a XP x64 system. For reasons I fail to understand, XP x64 and the manifest file are not happy campers. It will probably be some time before a resolution is found.