Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 07:08 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Where is the .ini file located?
Depends on where you installed the program. Its most likely in /program files/UltimateLaunch/UltimateLaunch.ini but if you installed to the card it would be there instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namuh View Post
Thanks for the reply eehrhard. Unfortunately for me, it applies all icons as an opera Mobile browser icon? Could it be because its unregistered? Hmm. Lets say I wanted to change the internet explorer icon in tab # 4.
I open UL config.
I choose tab #4.
I click on the ie icon in UL config under tab #4.
I choose > change,
I choose>Icon,
I click > browse,
I find my way to program files, ultimate launch, icons folder where there are some random icons I downloaded from here.

(I unzipped them on my pc into a new folder, then copied them from that folder into my phone using activsync)

The explorer shows all the icons as opera mobile icons. I go ahead and choose the ie icon I downloaded that is in this folder anyway. Icon preview shows it as a red opera mobile icon. I click ok anyway and ok to get out. I rotate cube to tab #4 and what use to be the default ie icon is now a red opera mobile icon!
That is really odd. You you using XP-Icons? I know that when i open my icon folder they all show up with the opera icon on the list but when i select the ico it is correct on the tab. Maybe try re-creating the the shortcut from scratch.