Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 01:48 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
Can you just backup the Ultimate Launch .ini file if I want to reinstall it and everything will be the way it was when I started, provided all the right icons are in the icons folder?
Yes. This is a great way to back up ul if you don't use sprite or some other bu software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Sorry if this is a repeat question, I only read through about the first quarter of the pages on this thread.

I just installed UL on my Mogul (latest Kitchen ROM)... everything seemed to work fine until I started to try to configure it.

Now EVERY TIME I click on OK to close the UL configure program my Mogul immediately displays the ActiveSync screen and everything is frozen (screen, buttons, etc). Only a soft reset will get out of it.

Any clues?
Usually you cant even see the plugin when this happens. you have somehow crupted your ini file. Reinsall UL and see top of thbis post for suggestion to prevent you having to reconfigure everything if it happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namuh View Post
Anyone know why all of my icons show up as the Opera Mobile Browser icon when I go to choose a new icon in order to change it? They weren't the Opera Mobile Icon when I put them on my phone?
For some reason they show up like that in the config but should display correctly once you choose it on the today window.