View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 01:08 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
could someone that has it please provide a link to 5061. i also think someone should detail why this ROM was removed by someone other then no2chem......
I suspect it will become extremely clear extremely quickly why it was removed and why it should NOT be distributed to us. My suspicion is that in a tired state, no2chem may accidentally have cooked in some of his personal settings, such as e-mail access. If so, that provides a major privacy/security risk for him, and would be extremely justified in having it removed. This is just one possibility out of many. Whatever the case, I would find it hard to believe that this wasn't removed for a very good reason and I think patience is very much in order.