alraune
PPCGeeks Regular

alraune is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by agkelos View Post
Hello guys, I just got my mogul today after many many years using the treo line from palm. I have been reading these last couple of days on how to customize my mogul and so far I've been a little overwhelmed. With the treos it used to be pretty straight forward and a very small community of "customizer". I came into this board and there are so many roms and options and I cant seem to know where to begin. Anyways, I guess my question is
1)No2Chem seems to be the most popular and stable rom, would it be wise to assume so?
2)No2Chem mentions something about a release today or tomorrow, should I wait till then to use that file on my phone?
3)I read somewhere that you could overclock the mogul, is it true? pros and cons?
Sorry for so many questions, I just need a little guidance to start on, I won't bug you guys afterwards.TIA!
Seeing as you are new i would HIGHLY suggest you use his 5060 Rom.. Its very very stable. Please follow all instructions. Most important if your phone is not stock rom'd for the 3.35 radio drivers you must do that first. After that flash the 5060 rom. There is a link on the very first post that will explain on how to flash cooked roms.

Hope this helps.