View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:43 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transfering files to regular phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarre179 View Post
I have a mogul and my girlfriend has a fusic. She doesnt have vision but wants ringtones and apps. Any way to transfer jar files and ringtones to her phone that you can think of?

I have bluezard. It allows me to transfer files, but when i go to find them on her phone, they are not there. I think i am close to getting it... but just cant.

Please share your thoughts and experience with me...
i have had issues with bluezard and sending files to normal phones too....
it seems bluezard has default locations to put the files on the other phone and they are in folders that the user of the normal phone cannot access.
hope this helps,
dwizzy130